Flower Mound, TX
Patients with missing teeth can have their teeth restored, not just replaced, with the surgical insertion of a dental implant. A dental implant recreates the connection between the jawbone and tooth, restoring the natural function and feel of a tooth. Working with our team at DFW Oral Surgeons we can help you have the smile you deserve.
|•||What Are Dental Implants?
- At DFW Oral Surgeons, we can replace missing teeth, improve your bite, and halt the progress of bone atrophy, using dental implants.
|•||Do I Need Dental Implants?
- Our team at DFW Oral Surgeons can help you determine if dental implants are right for you. If you are looking to have replacement teeth that look and feel natural, dental implants can be right for you.
|•||Benefits of Dental Implants
- The benefit of dental implants are teeth that are more than replaced, they are restored. Implants allow us to replace teeth by rebuilding the root; this procedure of rebuilding from the bottom up makes all the difference.
|•||Dental Implant FAQ
- There may be many questions you have concerning dental implants. Here is a list of some frequently asked questions by our patients.
|•||Smoking and Implant Failure
- Patients who smoke experience a much higher rate of failure with dental implants. If you smoke, ask our staff at DFW Oral Surgeons for tips and information on how to temporarily quit.
- All-On-4® allows DFW Oral Surgeons to streamline the time needed for dental implant treatment, giving you the smile you've always dreamed of in less time.
|•||NobelProcera Implant-Retained Bridges
- A dental bridge is a set of teeth that “bridge” the distance between your missing teeth and your remaining natural teeth. Implant-retained bridges are, in general, much more secure than bridges that are held in place with anchor teeth alone.
|•||Why All-On-4® is Better than Dentures
- Imagine dentures that are permanent and stable in your mouth, to be able to chew the foods you love and feel confident that they will stay in place is priceless.
|•||Osseointegration and Dental Implants
- Bone continuously regenerates, this natural process makes implants possible. As the bone grows around the implant, it will bond the implant to the bone.
|•||Length of Recovery Process for Implants
- Recovery from your implant procedure can take time, the soft tissue will heal in days, but the new bone growth can take months. We will advise you on the correct way to care for your implant while the bone heals.
|•||Sinus Lifts and Dental Implants
- Protecting your sinuses while undergoing implant placement is important, we can walk you through the process.
|•||Dental Implants Vs. Mini Implants
- Implants come in a variety of lengths and widths dependent on the work being done. We can review the differences and discuss the pros and cons of standard length versus mini implants specific to you.
|•||Am I too old for Dental Implants? - Some situations can reduce candidacy for implants, but age is not one of them. The surgical placement of dental implants is minimally invasive and appropriate for patients of a wide range of needs.|
With the surgical placement of dental implants, we can restore teeth with dental crowns, stabilize dentures, or even use in conjunction with other dental prosthetics, including a dental bridge or partial denture. We invite you to learn more about dental implants and how they will benefit your oral health. For more information, contact our Flower Mound at (972) 539-1491.